Friday, March 27, 2009

Red Pen Evolution

You know what just made my day? Well, aside from the fact it is Callie & Chad's wedding weekend and I won't be thinking about jobs, GMATs or unemployment. I just realized the same person who used to red pen my work within an inch of its life is following my blog. (Hi!)

Now, granted, I am certain with every typo and misused idiom he sees on these pages his eyes roll and he nervously clicks his red pen, only to realize he can't write on the screen, but, for some reason, it just feels good. Clearly, writing corporate documents and blogging are worlds apart, but I'm all about the transferable skills these days. Internal Comm? External Comm? To-MATE-o, To-MAT-o.

Okay, off to be pampered and coiffed for the next 48 hours. A huge congratulations to my darling and dear friend Callie and her gorgeous groom Chad. And thanks for reading, E!

No comments:

Post a Comment